Natural Heritage. Very Good.
- The Forest - What Do You Observe.
- Silvers Treason.
- The Queen's Bush Settlement, 1820-1867.
- Queen's Bush Settlement: Black Pioneers - PDF Free Download!
- Straight Talk: Written Communication for Career Success.
- Geisha of Gion: The True Story of Japans Foremost Geisha (Memoir of Mineko Iwasaki).
Toronto: Natural Heritage, Toronto: Natural Heritage Books, Trade paperback format. Lightly rubbed on the corners with a flat uncreased spine; no interior markings. Illustrated in black and white.
The Queen's Bush Settlement: Black Pioneers, 1839-1865
The Black pioneers who cleared the land and established the Queen's Bush settlement in that section of unsurveyed land where present-dat Waterloo and Wellington counties mee, near Hawksville, are the focus of this extensively researched book. First Edition.